- 5 Folding Banquet tables
- Gathering place rug for Art Room
- Coaches Training for Let Me Run
- GRACE Arts Registration Fee
- GRACE Arts Supplies
- $5175 Memory Upgrades for the Computer Labs/327 Computers
- Sound system for PE Department
- 2 scholarships for Fall AS class session
- Art Professional Development
- $4333 Smartboards/Projector for Pre-School classrooms
- $2166.50 – Field Trip Buses for K,1,2,6
- $2717.75 Field trip buses for K, 1, 3, 6
- $480.27 – Instruments for Music consisting of: 12 fiberskyn drums, 1 set of 5 pitch blocks, 4 tambourines, 1 hand-held chime, 1 canary stick, 1 quack stick, 1 whirlybird ratchet, 2 maracas
- $87.85 for Music consisting of: Treble Trek Game, Note Nabber Card Game, & Music Centers Kits 1 & 2 set
- $100 – Math Specialist Professional Development
- 1 scholarship Winter AS class session
- Herndon Pyramid Support HHS ANG: $100
- $450 – Smartboard installation
- $2095 – Brainpop, Brainpop Jr. & Brainpop ESL subscriptions for the entire student body.
- Playground Equipment Cart
- $233.58 Basketballs, Playground balls, Frisbee’s, Jump ropes, Hula Hoops
- document camera for art
- jumbo wire cart for art
- Art supplies: Clay, Pastels and Construction Paper
The PTA is in search of a local business or corporate sponsor willing to partner with the DES to provide sponsorship for the following:
- First Lego League – approx. $2,000 to start up. Promotes technology.
Items the PTA is always in need of:
- Donations from local and national businesses to thank our teachers and staff. Food/Coupons/Discounts
- Donations of supplies for the school: ie: paper/school supplies, teacher supplies, athletic supplies, music supplies, art supplies, craft supplies.
- Donations from local and national businesses for our annual Family Bingo night.
If you are interested in providing any of the above or finding out ways you can help, please contact the DES PTA President, Jack Reda.
Thank you for your support!